Goat breeders and buyers of quality stock, be it Savanna, Kiko,TexMaster, or other various breeds of goats, are looking to DNA results as assurance that the goats purchased are indeed carrying the bloodlines that are represented in the pedigree.
Let Pedigree International assist you in maintaining herd creditability though DNA testing.
- Verify parentage of a new born kids as well as adult goats.
- Preserve the DNA variation of your goats.
- Establish more creditably to your goat herd.
• Please note that DNA testing can NOT tell you what breed of goat you have nor the amounts of various breeds that might make up the composite of your animal. DNA can only tell you if the goat in question is the offspring of two specific parents. To test for parentage you will need to submit samples of both the suspect Sire and the Dam as well as the offspring in question.
• All work is done by a professional lab that makes DNA testing their business.
Authorized Agent Form | Animal
Transfer Form |
Animal Registration - GOATS | Service Memo| Contact us for Sheep applications
Breeders Index | Tattoo Schedule | Guidelines | USDA Scrapie Identification | DNA Testing | Fees
Breeders Index by Breed
Cashmere Goats | Dapple Goats | Kiko Goats | Gene-Master Goats | Myotonic Goats | Sako Goats
Savanna Goats | Spanish Goats | TexMaster Goats | Tennessee Meat Goats
For more information please contact us
All information, photos and logos copyright © Pedigree
International™ and may not be used without express written
permission of Pedigree International™
(or, in the case of TMG and TexMaster, used with permission from Onion Creek Ranch)